Essex County Council's Climate Action Annual Report (PDF, 6.92MB) is the first report intended to give updates on actions across Essex to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and increase climate resilience. It is available to view now at the link above.
The Climate Action Annual Report follows the publication of the Climate Action Plan (PDF, 3.6MB) which outlines the immediate actions ECC is taking directly and with partners to drive effective progress against the Essex Climate Action Commission’s (ECAC) recommendations.
Parish, town, district, city and borough councils are also playing their part in building a cleaner, low-carbon future for Essex. Please follow the links below to each council's climate action plan:
- Basildon Council (PDF, 16.8MB)
- Brentwood Borough Council (PDF, 1MB)
- Chelmsford City Council (PDF, 501KB)
- Colchester City Council (PDF, 2.68MB)
- Harlow Council (PDF, 715KB)
- Maldon District Council (PDF, 732KB)
- Rochford District Council (PDF, 3.64MB)
- Tendring District Council (PDF, 1MB)
- Uttlesford District Council (PDF, 1.17MB)
- Southend-on-Sea City Council (PDF, 794KB)